Anyway, recently acquired stuff:
- evening slumber skirt, $85. That was way more than I wanted to pay, but I've wanted it forever, so I decided to splurge.
- black pleated skirt by Odille, $20. I can't find it on the website, but I really like it. It's very swishy.
- grand salon dress, $60. I got this for a steal because the sash was missing. It's very pretty.
- vanja poet top, black, $40. I ordered it online and the shipping was outrageous. I don't want to throw the box away because it cost me like $8. It's pretty, but I haven't found the right thing to match it with yet.
- I also bought a gorgeous purple French message board (the kind with the ribbon Xs) for $25. I waited for it to go on sale and saved a place on my wall for it.
So what do you all think of the new summer stuff? I love the dresses, but I can't wait for fall because I love dark colors.